General terms and conditions
General terms and conditions of the association betterSoil e.V.
§1 Validity vis-à-vis the association and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
Consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed predominantly neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet store http://www.bettersoil.info.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of a contract, the contract is concluded with
betterSoil e.V. Azadeh Farajpour Lise-Meitner-Strasse 9 D-89081 Ulm, Germany Registration number VR722084 Registry Court Ulm Local Court
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet store does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet store, the following provisions shall apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet store.
The order is placed in the following steps:
Selection of the desired goods
Confirmation by clicking the "Order now" button
Checking the data in the shopping cart
Pressing the "Checkout" button
Entering the address data for delivery and billing address.
Selection of a payment method
Confirmation of the button "To the payment" .
Forwarding to the PayPal order confirmation, in the case of the payment via PayPal.
The consumer can, before sending the binding order, by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser used by him/her, after checking his/her data, return to the Internet page on which the customer's data are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the ordering process by closing the Internet browser. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet store : We will send you the order data by e-mail. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at http://www.bettersoil.info/agb.html. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping and payment costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment depending on availability in the respective country by Klarna (purchase on bill), PayPal, credit card (Visa + MasterCard).
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment, he/she undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
As far as we deliver, the maturity of the purchase price claim occurs with receipt of the goods.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 7 working days in Germany. In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order to the bank responsible for the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the Buyer until the item has been handed over to the Buyer, even in the case of a sale by delivery to a place other than the place of performance.
§5 Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation according to the following provisions, whereby consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us
betterSoil e.V. Azadeh Farajpour Lise-Meitner-Strasse 9 D-89081 Ulm, Germany E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by mail or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you (with the exception of additional payment and shipping/delivery costs), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
End of the cancellation policy
§7 Cancellation form
Sample revocation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
betterSoil e.V. Azadeh Farajpour Lise-Meitner-Strasse 9 D-89081 Ulm E-mail: email@example.com
I/we () hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us () for the purchase of the following goods ()/the provision of the following service ()
Ordered on ()/received on ()
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
The legal warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
The contract language is exclusively German and English.
§10 Customer service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and objections is available on weekdays from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm under
telephone: +49 176 79820255 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Status of the Terms and Conditions Oct.2022