Companies on the cutting edge
Insetting, sustainability report, climate strategy, taking responsibility, stable supply chains – companies currently have to master many challenges. How do I position myself clearly for more climate protection and sustainability? As a company or with my farm? Should I buy CO2 certificates or not?
Improving soils promotes 14 of 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, internationally and locally on the ground. Together with betterSoil, you're attacking the root of the problem, soils. We dig it. Do you?
Our offer for companies
- Professional soil consulting through partnerships, specialist lectures and workshops.
- Interactive workshops to promote understanding of soils and their importance in sustainable agriculture.
- Lectures on soil health and the impact on corporate image for corporate sustainability managers.
- Strategic advice on reducing emissions on farms (insetting).
- Long-term corporate partnerships to promote soil health and position international sustainability goals of the United Nations.
Advantages for companies through betterSoil partnership
- Sustainable positioning for a lasting increase in income (SDG 1, SDG 8).
- Fulfilment of 14 of 17 United Nations SDGs and improvement of external image.
- A sustainable corporate image creates profitable business relationships and attracts qualified specialists to your company.
- Promoting sustainable soil health abroad for companies that have no direct connection to it.
- The overarching aim is to bind CO2, build up humus and create long-term food security.
- Promotion of healthier nutrition, environmental protection, biodiversity and water conservation.
- Adaptation to and prevention of climate change.
Fertile soils, species-rich forests and organic buildings are the magic triangle for a better world! Better soils grow better food, sustainably used forests promote biodiversity, and new opportunities for value creation arise for the local population. That is why my initiative Bauhaus der Erde and betterSoil are working together.
Making the supply chain climate-friendly
Do you import food, want to use more natural ingredients in your products, or work directly with farmers? Then healthy soil plays an important role in your supply chain!
Heavy rains, floods, long dry periods and droughts are increasing, disrupting the supply chain and increasing your costs. Our partnership makes your supply chain more resilient. Better soils store CO2, stabilize your supply chain, promote sustainability and are within the meaning of Article 9 of the LkSG. Let's work on it together!
Take responsibility – become a multiplier
Do you want to engage for more climate protection, biodiversity and more sustainability? But your company has no direct connection to the soil?
Get involved with a betterSoil partnership. Position your company clearly for global sustainability and support concrete action.
Securing income – becoming more climate-resilient
Is your soil hard and cracking? Are you having trouble with heat waves, unregular rain and drought? Are your costs increasing with little harvest?
A healthy, humus-rich soil can solve many of the problems. Together we work on a strategy to make your soil and business fit for the next generation. To do this, we use the four betterSoil principles. Contact us.
betterSoil - your key to sustainable business success!
betterSoil is aimed at two specific groups of companies in Germany:
- For agricultural companies, we offer practical soil consulting directly in the agricultural sector. By promoting soil health, we increase the quality and quantity of your sales goods.
- For companies with no direct connection to agriculture, we offer customised corporate partnerships to jointly promote soil health locally and internationally. Our initiative supports 14 of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations and enables an authentically sustainable positioning of your company. In addition, we support farmers abroad for long-term soil health and high-yield harvests.